Thursday, June 7, 2012

Suckidy Suck Suck

I.Sucked
I guess its confession time again!  Every year, I run out and buy the newest edition of NCAA Football and NFL Madden without fail and every year I wind up playing for 3 months and shelving the game (NCAA gets a little more run because of Online Dynasty).  It’s like getting back with an ex knowing good and damn well that they are still only good for one thing!  Every year, I say to myself “I’m done with Madden, unless they fix…” but see I’m already setting myself up…leaving the door wide open for the mookie-fluke.  I know this because this is the same thing I said about NBA Live year after year.  After the wackness that was Live ’04, I knew there was no way I would spend my money on Live again…
I.Sucked.Less
but then came NBA Live ’05 and I was right back in line (to my defense it was given high marks by other gaming critics) and within a matter of weeks I was right back to being disappointed.  Luckily, ’05 was the last time I bought Live and couldn’t be happier.  Now here we are just one month away from NCAA 13 dropping (July 10th) I’m starting to get that itch; as in I’ve already pre-ordered the game and took off a half day from work.  I’m sure you’re thinking that clearly I need some kind of intervention (which is true) but honestly I do play the HELL out of NCAA because of Online Dynasty and this year I’ve got some big plans for our OD to keep things fresh and I plan on sharing them here regularly.  And after hearing about Connected Careers for Madden NFL 13, I’m willing to give it one last shot.  Well, that’s until Madden NFL 14 comes knocking on my door, telling me how much things have changed.

Help. Me

Please don't suck
Please don't suck more



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...