Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Name that Game!

New to Gamedom is “Name that Game! 
The 1st set of clues will help you figure out the year in which the game dropped and the 2nd set of clues will help you Name that Game!  Enjoy

  • The Summer Olympics opens and eight days later the Centennial Olympic Park is bombed
  • MLS “kicks off” is front of 31,683 fans, a paltry number compared to my debut.

  • O.J. Simpson civil trial begins

  • The New York Yankees win the World Series, the Chicago Bulls win the NBA title, and the Dallas Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

  • Hulk Hogan joins the New World Order (NWO) at WCW’s Bash at the Beach 

  • Independence Day is released and grosses $306 million








I sold somewhere around 23.64 million copies.
It took me two years to make it to the states after my initial debut.
Even though I come in a small package, I shocked the world with my massive popularity.
In my 17 years of existence, I’ve been flying high above New York City for 10 years giving thanks.
What game am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...