Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No Mo Madden?


So today is the day Madden NFL 13 drops and for the first time in my adult gaming life, I won’t be playing Madden on release day.  It hurt to type that, but I’ve seen the writings on the wall for some time now but it’s still eating away at me knowing I’ll be Madden-less for the foreseeable future.  I had today already scheduled off 3 months ago, but due to supernatural forces, bad luck, and well…life; I’m consistently removing all FB and Twitter friends who even mention Madden today.  So now, I’m in bitter-beer face, full blown hater mode to everyone who’s playing or will be playing Madden before me. 

 I mean I could always drive 12.9 miles to the closest Blockbuster, but with gas at $3.99 a gallon I’ll pass on that (plus they’ll probably close as I’m driving there).  Looks like Redbox is an option as well, but I’d rather play the demo than spend $2 a day on a game would be impossible to return.

Fingers crossed I won’t be in hater mode again this October when NBA 2K13 and Assassin’s Creed 3 drops on 10/2 & 10/30 respectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...