Thursday, December 6, 2012

Spike TV Video Game Awards streaming live on Xbox Live



I'm not the biggest fan of award shows, but I've always tried to tune in to VGA's for two reasons...New game reveals/previews and Samuel L. Jackson!  For those of you without cable, like me, you’re going to be able to watch the VGA’s live through Xbox Live for the very first time.  So tune in this Friday at 9pm EST and prepare for the awesomeness that is Samuel L. and the VGA’s!

Just for fun I've included some of my favorite Samuel L. Jackson related moments:


Who doesn't love Sam as Jules in Pulp Fiction?


I took my wife to see The Incredibles back when we were at Purdue University before we even had kids!


Check out the Video Game Awards newest commercial featuring baby Sam...and if you don't like this then you don't know sh*t!

[EDIT] I completely forgot about the Dave Chappelle skit...here you go!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...