Friday, January 18, 2013

Sh*t I wonder...while playing The Walking Dead

So obviously The Walking Dead has been super popular (whether we're talking about the comic, AMC show, or video game) with droves of people; however, I'm always thinking about the most random shit.  So I figured I might as well let you into my twisted mind with my first entry in Shit I wonder...

Shit I wonder while watching/playing The Walking Dead.
1.       Why aren’t there any zombie animals?  Are animals immune?
a.       If so, why aren’t they doing some research to find out why?


2.       How do zombies determine when to run vs. walk when hunting for prey?



3.       And since zombies don’t eat each other, do we still call it cannibalism?
4.       And since they don’t eat each other, would they eat a freshly dead person or is that taboo?
5.       If babies are born still born, do they become zombies too? Or are they not infected yet?

free animator
 6.     And most importantly, do zombies poop?  I mean, how else are they able to keep eating?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...